15th Structured Products & Derivatives Conference 2018
Date: 07 - 09 February 2018
Venue: etc. venues County Hall, London
We are thrilled to be welcoming you to our 15th Europe Structured Products & Derivatives Conference 2018. Join thought leaders, senior representatives from local and international investment banks, insurance companies, retail & private banks, asset managers, hedge funds, IFAs, law firms, regulators, index providers, exchanges and the wider derivatives market to debate the most relevant and important topics facing the Structured Products & Derivatives industry today including:
- Technology Companies will be the banks of the Future
- Blockchain Disruption: How are Banks Leveraging the New Technology?
- Champagne Debate: ESG vs. Sin Stocks. Sin pays better?
- Adapting to the Technology for Kid & KYC
- The Role of Derivatives in Pensions and Insurance
- Are Exchanges Best-Placed to Deliver Indices And Trading Platform Venues?
The two-day Conference was preceded by a day-long training workshop, which provided delegates with an introduction to structured products and what is involved in designing them. With experience from hosting the longest-running conferences in the world, you are guaranteed invaluable insight and great networking opportunities.
To view the Awards Methodology, please click here>>.