2nd Africa Structured Products & Alternative Investments Conference 2017
Date: 01 - 03 November 2017
Venue: The Maslow, Johannesburg
After a very successful launch last year, we would like to welcome you to the 2nd Africa Structured Products & Alternative Investments Conference. RMB, Stoxx, JP Morgan and many more will be joining senior representatives from local and international investment banks, insurance companies, retail & private banks, asset managers, hedge funds, IFAs, law firms, regulators, index providers, exchanges and the wider derivatives ecosystem to debate the most relevant and important topics facing the industry including:
• Fintech for Derivatives
• RDR, Twin Peaks and How other Regulatory Developments will Affect the Business
• Best Practice and Target Markets
• Asset Allocation
• How to use Structured Products & ETFs in Client Portfolios
• Product Innovation
• Opportunities Offshore and Outside South Africa
To see the success and some of the content from our conference last year, please click here.
You have the opportunity to join senior representatives from investment banks, wealth managers, product distributors, asset managers, regulators, product developers and actuaries to:
• Gain a thorough grounding in Structured Products and ETFs through CPD-accredited workshops run by independent expert
• Learn about asset allocation and how and when to use different products in client portfolios
• Discuss the latest trends and best practices in product design and regulations
• Discover how Fintech and RDR are changing the traditional distribution model and where the opportunities for advisors are
• Network with the Structured Products and Alternatives industry throughout the two days and at our celebratory Golf tournament at the Country Club Johannesburg golf course
For more information on the conference, please click here >>.
To view the Awards Methodology, please click here.
To view the Awards Shortlist, please click here.
To view the Award Winners, please click here.
Gain a thorough understanding in Structured Products and ETFs through our CPD accredited workshops. The Derivatives Masterclass runs with the support of Nerina Visser and Tiago Fernandes.
To view the Derivatives Masterclass Agenda, please click here >>.
Join us to meet our sponsors, thank you clients and network with other industry leaders in a relaxed environment and practice your swing at the 2nd SRP Golf Tournament at one of Johannesburg's premier golf courses, the Country Club.
Limited Availability. For more information, please e-mail Jack@structuredretailproducts.com.
To view the 2017 Africa Conference & Awards Photo Gallery, please click here >>.